I bought FM2010 yesterday after a lot of members on a forum for a different game put in a good word for it. It's definitely a hell of a game! I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to create a player, or at least edit players?

2. How often should I schedule frendlies? I have sacheduled 3 friendlies for my team in the first 7 days, is that too much?

3. Do players play less agressively in friendlies? I ask this because in my teams' 3 friendlies so far, there has only been 1 foul between both teams in the 3 games combined.

Thanks in advance!

I bought FM2010 yesterday after a lot of members on a forum for a different game put in a good word for it. It's definitely a hell of a game! I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to create a player, or at least edit players?

2. How often should I schedule frendlies? I have sacheduled 3 friendlies for my team in the first 7 days, is that too much?

3. Do players play less agressively in friendlies? I ask this because in my teams' 3 friendlies so far, there has only been 1 foul between both teams in the 3 games combined.

Thanks in advance!

1. It is by using the editor supplied with the game.

2. It is a personal preference really. I usually like to have around 7 preseason friendlies.

3. I am not sure if they take it into their head to do it themselves but you can instruct them either way by setting the tackling level, closing down and so. Also it depends how motivated you have them for match.

1. It is by using the editor supplied with the game.

2. It is a personal preference really. I usually like to have around 7 preseason friendlies.

3. I am not sure if they take it into their head to do it themselves but you can instruct them either way by setting the tackling level, closing down and so. Also it depends how motivated you have them for match.

I have edited the database, but how do I get it into my game? Should I just save the editor data, or do I have to merge it with the saved game data?

I have edited the database, but how do I get it into my game? Should I just save the editor data, or do I have to merge it with the saved game data?

All you need to do is save the editor data.

Then go into the game and create a new game as normal. You should see a tick box in the window that pops up where it asks you to select the database you want. Tick that and you can choose whatever editor data files you want to load. Tick the one you created if it is not already ticked. Then confirm and create the game as normal.

Archived