Tunisian football help needed!

Hey,

I just need a bit of help with Tunisian football. Basically I just need to know the following:

1. Max. number of foreign players in starting XI

2. Max. number of foreign players in match-day squad

3. Max. number of foreign players registered in squad

Thanks in advance.

Nota Bene at the Dugout has created a league structure here. It should help.

Unless of course you are Nota Bene, then apologies.

P.S. it was on the first page of a google search for "tunisian football league rules".

Cheers for the reply!

I just had a look at that and unfortunately there is no foreign player rules set in that file.

I no there IS a foreign player limit I just don't know how many.

Cheers for the reply!

I just had a look at that and unfortunately there is no foreign player rules set in that file.

I no there IS a foreign player limit I just don't know how many.

Sorry I didn't open the save myself. The Tunisian FA has a website with the professional league rules here in French. I'll try and decipher them with my really bad French and get back to you.

Well rule four of Article 5 says you have to have 16 Tunisian professional players contracted:

"Contracter au minimum avec 16 joueurs professionnels de nationalité tunisienne."

I chickened out and used Google Translate, which spat this out at me.

Basically if it worked right you can have 3 foreigners at A division and 2 at B, plus another 2 U-20s at academy level. Also here are the naturalisation rules.

Well rule four of Article 5 says you have to have 16 Tunisian professional players contracted:

"Contracter au minimum avec 16 joueurs professionnels de nationalité tunisienne."

I chickened out and used Google Translate, which spat this out at me.

Basically if it worked right you can have 3 foreigners at A division and 2 at B, plus another 2 U-20s at academy level. Also here are the naturalisation rules.

Brian, you are an absolute STAR! Many thanks for finding out this information! This info is going to be extremely useful, including the naturalisation!

Anything else of use in the translation?

Probably loads, I didn't translate everything, but there are rules for the reserve leagues, underage leagues, contract durations and everything. The grammar translation isn't the best but it's understandable, and all the rule links come up in English and are clickable to the English translation.

Probably loads, I didn't translate everything, but there are rules for the reserve leagues, underage leagues, contract durations and everything. The grammar translation isn't the best but it's understandable, and all the rule links come up in English and are clickable to the English translation.

Awesome! I'm reading through it all as we speak... once again thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated!

Archived