Need Help Patch 10.2

If you select 10.2, that is just the 10.2 database, all match engine changes from 10.3 will still be present.

If you dont want the 10.3 match engine changes, you will need to uninstall the game and patch to 10.2 and also stop steam from auto updating to 10.3

The game on steam auto-patches. What you're doing is picking the database that came out with the 10.2 patch, so you've got all the players and staff at clubs at 1 week (or so) before release of the patch.

If you patch up the game to a certain level you can't play a previous patch version. You can uninstall and reinstall, but if you got the game through steam then steam will automatically patch it for you when you next go online with it.

Edit: beat by Stevo, should have kept it short.

If you select 10.2, that is just the 10.2 database, all match engine changes from 10.3 will still be present.

If you dont want the 10.3 match engine changes, you will need to uninstall the game and patch to 10.2 and also stop steam from auto updating to 10.3

how do you stop auto update on steam thanks.

Ive not got a clue, I dont use steam.

Im guessing you can play the game in some kind of offline mode or in the steam setting you can set the auto update to off?

I don't think you can turn off updates to steam, so your only option is to keep it permanently in offline mode. But that would mean that you could onlu play on 10.0. Although frankly I can't understand why a person would want to stay on 10.2, 10.3 has fixed a load of problems.

Archived