worth the money????

i really wish i could say yes...

but i dont think i should have not bought this game, very unrealistic, not much options, and very basic.

this is not a moan in anyway shape or form but i think this game is, 1,a step backwards in the challange for the most realistic management game and 2, SI knew that all psp owners who love the pc version would buy this game, so i feel alittle cheated by SI. icon_frown.gif

this is not a moan its just my opinion

i really wish i could say yes...

but i dont think i should have not bought this game, very unrealistic, not much options, and very basic.

this is not a moan in anyway shape or form but i think this game is, 1,a step backwards in the challange for the most realistic management game and 2, SI knew that all psp owners who love the pc version would buy this game, so i feel alittle cheated by SI. icon_frown.gif

this is not a moan its just my opinion

SI cheated you by realising a game that many people, like me, really enjoy?

Being on the psp it was never going to match the quality of the pc and we all knew that, but they have done an amazing job for the first release on this format, and will strive to improve for the next one im sure.

Si have made a very addcitive game and worth my money.

Thats not true not every psp owner has bought this game,so SI havent cheated anyone.

And its not basic there are option excluded from the game but this is their first try.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion kaiser but it's wrong to assume all PC owners who have PSP's would buy FMH. It's certainly not the reason why we brought the Football Manager brand to the PSP platform.

Of course, please do provide us with feedback on what you'd like to see in the future. As always we've been quite open about our development plans and we're keen to evolve FMH further.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JB220683:

hey it could be worse, you could have bought champ man! icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

This game is amazing, been playin footie manager games for years and this one is by far the best. Might not have the biggest database or control over detailed bits, but its a football manager game on the move, more addictive than ever because there is no borin waiting, and purchasing is more realistic. This game wil become the best thing the psp has to offer for a long time. Thank you sigames!

hey guys cheers for the response.

neil the way foward in my eyes is to make fmh as close to the pc/mac version as possible.

nufc i agree with you by saying its the best thing the psp has to offer and although im not "over the moon" with this version it certain aint stopping me from playing it...

after it is football manager and this is what we do !! icon_wink.gif

cheers guys.

In reply to the quote "but it's wrong to assume all PC owners who have PSP's would buy FMH. It's certainly not the reason why we brought the Football Manager brand to the PSP platform"

I completely agree. I have a PC but do not use it for gaming. It;s shut away in a far distant corner of the house. I always fancied the CM/FM games but with having a family, being in the study for hours on end is very antisocial. With the PSP version I can play whenever / wherever.

One thing is key here and that is not to even start comparing it to the PC as all the data is saved on your hard disk so its very easy for SI to make changes etc.

If you think of it on the lines of how restricted making this title must have been they have done a great job to make it as fast as it is.

in my view it is totally disjointed from the PC and i would never directly compare the two.

The goal with FMH was to design a game that you could pick up and play with relative ease. We wanted the user to be able to get through a couple of games in a short space of time, such as on a bus or train in the morning to work or school.

We will obviously be looking to evolve FMH over time and now that we're comfortable with the PSP architecture we're confident we can progress the game and make improvements that'll you'll love as an experience on the handheld.

It is however a very different game to FM on the PC which is a very hardcore simulation that's simply not possible to achieve on the PSP.

Archived