The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

prototype.jpg

A few weeks ago the final nail was hammered in the coffin of the "Spanish Inquistion", 10 souls were left destroyed and devastated.

With a few failed missions behind them, there was a call to arms and those ten men were quick to answer.

The objective to take over some of the biggest sides in europe, 5 would be based in Spain, 5 in England. It was destiny it was a calling and when it was settled we were left with a clear message the war was on.

A new clan is born.....

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prototype.jpg

A few weeks ago the final nail was hammered in the coffin of the "Spanish Inquistion", 10 souls were left destroyed and devastated.

With a few failed missions behind them, there was a call to arms and those ten men were quick to answer.

The objective to take over some of the biggest sides in europe, 5 would be based in Spain, 5 in England. It was destiny it was a calling and when it was settled we were left with a clear message the war was on.

A new clan is born.....

the line up

nukemverit -Barcelona

Reidy888-Real Madrid

Stabwest-Liverpool

Sav112-Chelsea

LuckyLuke-Deportivo

Gary Toner -Newcastle

stevethedog -Betis

Lambie's Lovechild-Man Utd

Azmodai -Valencia

Dogs-Arsenal

John Paul Remington-R.I.P

Guest sav112

As the New Chelsea Manager drove in to the Car park from the Fulham Road he looked and smiled, Peter Kenyon was standing at the door waiting for him to show him round Stamford Bridge before they set off to the training ground at Cobham in Surrey.

A press call had be arranged in haste after there previous manager a certain MR Mourinho had decided he was the chosen one and there was no point managing any more as he was clearly the best and would simply win everything and he had nothing to prove and had left to pursue what he decided was the ultimate task in solving the riddles of modern football such as

- Teams always seem to play better when somebody is sent off

- Teams are quite likely to concede a goal after just scoring one

- England are rubbish at penalties

- Nearly 1/3rd of matches are 0-0 at half time. All the action is in the second half!!

- NEVER, leave the ground early under any circumstances, Your team will score and you’ll miss it.

So it was decided by Abramovich that he would bring in an unknown Manager and just to spice things up a Scots man of all things just what the London Club wanted…..

The new Manager released a quote

“It’s with pleasure that I take this appointment to take charge of such a great club, it’s a good time to be a Chelsea fan and I want to keep it that way. If anything it will take time to blend this team into a greater force as they are already an impressive outfit. Only the right players will be brought in and I will not be rushing into a massive spend just for the sake of it oh aye and does anyone know Steven Gerard’s agent numberâ€

icon_biggrin.gif

Hi guys

i've been here since the first cm and never have i seen managers in such a clan. You guys give sigames the great name it has. Do us proud guys and good luck with the clan.

Sprattzer101

AICCtempliverpool.png

Spanish League

English League

Profiles and Banners

still working on the website ,but thou i would post leagues and profiles

and am doing a great job of getting liverpool into the Championship icon_biggrin.gif[god don't i just hate that team]

i'll try and do spanish banners tonight,

these banners are my 1st ever bash at doing such a thing,hey i can only get better

Guest sav112

AICCchelsea.png

Just thought I’d try the new Banner, Davie that looks great I just hope a few of us get the chance to keep using them before we get the sack…

Also Chelsea have actually signed someone, a well known Betis Star but it’s cost me 40 Mil (I can smell burnt fingers) but then again grateful as I thought R. Madrid were signing everyone and to tell the truth I needed him for my right wing big time.

Afraid to say Eidur Gudjohnsen and Juan Sebastian Veron have been sold on to provide extra cash and more will follow depending on performances. Hernan Crespo has returned from AC Milan and is playing well so until other wise he will be paired up with Drogba.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

We partying hard tonight? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i should think so???

over to you Mr Toner

AICCtempnewcastle.png

The times they are a changing

Toner blows in to the Toon as the winds of change take effect, too long have Newcastle been second rate also ran's or never will be's, so many people look at them and think mid table at best.

But with this appointment of another Scotsman, Newcastle are taking a step forward in the pursuit of trophies even though the manager is a mere rookie and the toon army seethed with disgust as he replaced Souness Toner won't be fazed.

Out went Keiron Dyer, Paddy Kluivert, Craig Bellend for decent size fee's while Bowyer was punted out on loan to anyone who wanted him.

In came Marco Di Vaio, Deco and David Toledo as Toner looks to add flair to his midfield and a killer touch upfront as Old Shergar is getting on a bit.

On the wing front Toner has to be troubled that the real only out and out winger is Laurent Robert the much maligned Frenchman, i'm sure the gaffer will be looking to put that right in the next transfer window.

copyright : The Newcastle Nonsensical News

Guest sav112

AICCchelsea.png

It was an interesting Day down Stamford Bridge as the media smelt a story in the air, the media new that players were in for talks and were not disappointed when Rio Ferdinand, Klose and big money signing Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez walk through the door to thrash out contracts.

Rumors then circulated that Rio was a done deal and swapping the red for the blue as was Joaquin from Betis for the tasty sum of 40M but klose looks to have left with out a deal even with him agreeing terms

The Club released a statement

“Chelsea is currently in talks with two players at this time and we hope to have them on board by the close of the next transfer window. The talks have gone well and in principal everything has been agreed and we will release a statement when the players actually sign.â€

Also reports about a certain Barcelona Star arriving for the beginning of next season were not totally dismissed by the club but any deal would be dependant on what the budget the club had for next season. Both managers who are good friends have discussed the matter and it’s possibly only a gentlemen’s agreement at this time.

aiccrealmad.png

New Real Madrid boss Stuart Reid, made no hesitation getting his feet under the Bernabeu desk and adding new faces to the Galactico's squad. In comes Javier Masherano from River Plate and Robinho from Santos to bolster the midfield and striking options. Also adding a little youth to an ageing squad. Gabriel Milito also completed a long awaited move to Madrid from Zaragoza to sure up the defence, still awaiting the appearance of Jonathan 'Sicknote' Woodgate.

Promising young winger Jan Kristiansen also arrived from Sweden in a cut price £1.5m move, as a replacement for the veteran Madrid legend Luis Figo, who has moved to The Toon in a £10m deal.

Despite these very astute young signing made by the new boss Florentino Perez also put his hand in his pocket to prise both Fernando Torres and Francesco Totti from Athletico Madrid and Roma respectively both for £52m each, beating moneybags Chelsea to the Torres signature icon_biggrin.gif .

Reid also picked up youngsters Anthony Vanden Borre and Freddy Guarin, to give the Galacticos of tomorrow a bright future. With further defensive reinforcements on the way the title looks a real possibility this season.

AICCtempliverpool.png

after the shock of Orr being given the Liverpool job , a club he has always stated that he f***** hates,many Liverpool fans felt the worst was upon them, alarm bells where ringing calls of "oh f**K another jock" but everyone knows Liverpool fans have short memories.

on Orrs 1st day in the job , he was given a copy of the Liverpool Echo , which headlined "Get him out now"but it had nothing to do with him ,but the local hub cap thief from the Old Swan.

any way, Orrs task was to turn Liverpool into a force like of old, this wasn't gonna be easy , more so, when he was hindered with a transfer kitty of £4.5m

so looking at the squad and Orrs style of play , it was obvious that certain plays where gonna be given there matching orders or worst still put into the 2nd team to rot

after a early crack at the transfer market , which saw all off Orrs transfer options head to clubs other than Liverpool

but he finally signed a fellow Scot Patrick Scullion from Dunfermline £180k, this was followed by Andy Webster from Hearts £400k, and that was it intill the winter window

when he picked up Jiri Jarosik and Xisco both for £2.5m each from Chelsea and Valencia

and finally Darren Kenton from Southampton £1m

and leaving was only Patrice Luzi to Nantes for £190k

but Baros and Riise both used the bosman rule to leave after both had there demands rejected.

has been rumoured Baros and Riise both where looking for 50k plus a week.

the results

CL

Zilina 2-0/2-0 CL qual.3

Panathinaikos 1-1/1-0 CL grpF

Roma 1-2/1-0

Banik Ostrava 0-1/3-0

League Cup

Bolton 0-1[a]3rd Rd

FA Cup

Preston 2-0[a]3rd Rd

Blackburn 1-0[h]4th Rd

Premiership

Newcastle 2-1/3-0

Blackburn 1-1/2-2

Man Utd 1-2/5-0

Middlesbrough 1-1/2-4

Tottenham 3-3/1-1

Aston Villa 1-3/1-0

Fulham [h] 0-2

Charlton [a] 1-2

West Brom [h] 0-1

Norwich [a] 1-0

Man City [a] 1-3

Arsenal [h] 0-0

Everton [a] 0-1

Brimingham [h] 0-0

Chelsea [a] 1-4

Crystal Palace [h] 3-0

Portsmouth [a] 1-0

Southampton [h] 2-0

Bolton [h] 1-0

current form lost 1 in the last 14 in all competions

Guest sav112

AICCchelsea.png

The News hounds were out again in force as the Chelsea manager pulled up into the training ground. Questions were flying as the electric window came down.

“Are you happy with your new signings?â€

Robertson “What new signings?†icon_eek.gif

Mobile phone in the car rings “Robertson here, what! When? I’ll be right over to the Bridgeâ€

Robertson “ Yes two new Signings have arrived and are the Owners own choice Obafemi Martins and Juan Carlos Valeron at a cost of 53Millionâ€

“Does this undermine your position at the club?â€

Robertson “Not at all, we have a good working relationship, we have just brought in 113M worth of new talent, and while this season we may be runners up next season we will be challenging for the titleâ€

“Why do you think great clubs like Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U are being left in the shade by Birmingham?†icon_rolleyes.gif

“It obviously something in the water up there, the Management team has just demonstrated that with some quality signings and loans you can do well in this league but I think we can beat them for second place. Birmingham in the CL should raise a few eyebrowsâ€

Robertson “Right lads enough questions I’ve got a huge Champions league game to prepare for with us only holding a 1-0 advantage over some Spanish lout’s†icon_razz.gif

aiccrealmad.png

TRANSFER WINDOW TRIBULATIONS FOR REAL

Following the Chelsea-style spending spree from the previous transfer window the current Real Madrid boss was struggling to bring new faces in, in the recent transfer window. Due to the massive Torres/Totti signings, any money coming into the club was immediately swallowed up meaning no cash being available for new signings.

On a brighter note, events on the pitch are going well, with a steady league performance with 2nd place looking a good bet, following wins against 3rd placed Valencia and 4th place Sevilla. The title looks beyond the Galactico for this season with Barcelona looking unstoppable. The Champions League dream is on a knife edge with a 2nd leg tie against Chelsea looming at the Bernabeu, but with a 1 - 0 deficit to overturn the Real boss is expecting an ultra defensive performance from the Blues, although he remains confident that Torres, Robinho, Totti and Zidane have the firepower capable of bagging a couple.

AICCtempnewcastle.png

I haven't got much to say but let me just clear my throat *ahem*

And now, the end is here

And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear

I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I traveled each and every highway

And more, much more than this,

I DID IT MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*Sniffs*

For anyone who went away early i got the dreaded VOC and my job is now insecure icon_frown.gif

Guest sav112

Reidy with our game being next we really need to make sure we start next time so an actual time would be nice Sunday or Monday for kick off. icon14.gif

Tonner cant be sacked the Toon have just found there feet have they not? A few wee nice wins will do the trick but just don’t ask any points off Chelsea, those brumies are just too close icon_rolleyes.gif, no there’s a thing you thought a Chelsea manager would ever say….. icon_biggrin.gif

i'll be on after 10pm

eh ive update the homepage of the website, with a new crappy flash thingy-ma bob

its not the final version , but any ideas are welcome

lastest from the bookies on being sacked 1st

Orr 2/1 fav

Toner 5/1

luke 6/1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

i'll be on after 10pm

eh ive update the homepage of the website, with a new crappy flash thingy-ma bob

its not the final version , but any ideas are welcome

lastest from the bookies on being sacked 1st

Orr 2/1 fav

Toner 5/1

luke 6/1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

links are normally a good idea>>>>>>The Anglo-Iberian Conflict

AICCtempliverpool.png

the Liverpool Echo reads "daylight robbery, is Orr a real scouser?"

"how he wasn't sacked after one of the worst seasons ever, beats us" -Liverpool Echo

CL

Zilina 2-0/2-0 CL qual.3

Panathinaikos 1-1/1-0 CL grpF

Roma 1-2/1-0

Banik Ostrava 0-1/3-0

Valencia 1-3/2-3 Cl 1st Rd Knockout

League Cup

Bolton 0-1[a]3rd Rd

FA Cup

Preston 2-0[a]3rd Rd

Blackburn 1-0[h]4th Rd

Derby 1-1[a]1-0[h]5th Rd

West Brom 0-1 [h] 6th Rd

Premiership

Newcastle 2-1/3-0

Blackburn 1-1/2-2

Man Utd 1-2/5-0

Middlesbrough 1-1/2-4

Tottenham 3-3/1-1

Aston Villa 1-3/1-0

Fulham 0-2/0-3

Charlton 1-2/2-2

West Brom 0-1/1-1

Norwich 1-0/1-0

Man City 1-3/3-1

Arsenal 0-0/1-1

Everton 0-1/1-0

Brimingham 0-0/1-1

Chelsea 1-4/1-0

Crystal Palace 3-0/3-1

Portsmouth 1-0/3-2

Southampton 2-0/1-4

Bolton 1-0/2-0

"easy" replies Orr, "I'll be sacked within the next few weeks"

after earning Liverpool a profit of £25m and cut the wage bill to something, that looks like a McDonalds outlet wage bill, Orr was struck with £4.6m to spend on players

with the rumours about that Cisse is off to Spain and Gerrard is moving to London, which is a catch 22 sitation . lose class but get the transfer budget he needs to build a team that can challange for a european spot.

Orr reply was "Cisse and Gerrard are staying put, and there will be talks with the board, about the issue of such a ******** transfer budget".

but with Liverpool failing to get into Europe can you blame them ? only giving him £4.6m??

well thats ok , cause the summer raid is heading for betis icon_wink.gif , but on the other hand thats ok cause you'll have plenty of money to spend

no worries about thursday , thanks for letting us know

p.s is pen pushing really that hard , that it wears you out?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

well thats ok , cause the summer raid is heading for betis icon_wink.gif , but on the other hand thats ok cause you'll have plenty of money to spend

no worries about thursday , thanks for letting us know

p.s is pen pushing really that hard , that it wears you out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just picked up the daily record , and chris is on the front page smacking a cop with a baseball,sleep all you want mate icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Well apart from the EPL Boy’s all just about keeping there job’s Chelsea and Newcastle are in the CL, what can I say Chelsea at times were utter pish and I’m to blame as the tactics need a complete rethink for this squad. 113 Million spent to come second is not good enough. Although I was sleeping when some of the Spanish boys were buying large as it were, I’ll have to target three world class stars.

Spain next season should be good with Barca and Madrid so close and possibly Valencia and Betis not that far behind.

Yeah, not a bad season (unless you're a Scouser). Spain should be very good next season. If the current Valencia boss can hold it together he has the youngsters that should come good next season. And should be challenging. Hopefully Real can release funds to allow reinforcements to be brought in to challenge Barcelona and their Supermen.

got a email from luke , he won't be online again intill the end of August.

I'll explain on thursday why, but he still wants to stay in the clan .

i'll be on after 10:30 tomorrow night

Just a fair bit hectic just now. Can barely remember what I done the day before and now i've got T In The Park coming up which i'm heading off to early on Friday, saw Sum 41 in Glasgow at some point in the last few days. It's all very hazy. Long may it continue icon_razz.gif

Will be back for Monday I should imagine, got that off work!

Archived