Stuck Registering Players

I have got stuck on this screen, for some reason its not letting me pick the players i want to participate in the euro cup. Alot of them are greyed out meaning i can't deselect them. :(

49603005.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can see that i need one more player trained by my team, but it won't let me add or deselect anyone.

The daily squad registration thread :-)

See the little yellow warning sign next to your 'minimum of 4 players trained at Bristol Rovers'.

You either need to have 4 players that fill that criteria, or only name a squad of 22, leaving 3 spaces to acknowledge you do not have the required number of home grown by club players.

EDIT:

The 3 players with a GREY HG next to their name that you have moved out of the squad should be moved back in at the expense of your 3 young players (see my second post).

In addition, you have some players younger than 21 registered, absolutely no need to do that, players under the age of 21 on a set date do not need to be registered for the competition, they can play regardless.

(in real life they go on the 'B' list which is submitted to FIFA).

EDIT: Although you do seem to have some greyed out player names, if that is your issue, then ignore my previous post as I have no idea why they would not be selectable, normally clicking the drop down arrow works.

The daily squad registration thread :-)

See the little yellow warning sign next to your 'minimum of 4 players trained at Bristol Rovers'.

You either need to have 4 players that fill that criteria, or only name a squad of 22, leaving 3 spaces to acknowledge you do not have the required number of home grown by club players.

I have plenty of trained players in my youth and reserve team.

I can only deselect the foreign players at the top of that screen shot. All the other players it won't let me change. I have tried auto pick, with all my reserve and youth players in the first team, it still gives me the same message. Not sure why, i can meet all the criteria afaik.

In addition, you have some players younger than 21 registered, absolutely no need to do that, players under the age of 21 on a set date do not need to be registered for the competition, they can play regardless.

Yeah i realised this, sadly i had to resort to this measure in the hope that it might let me pick who i want to participate, sadly it didn't work.

That is a weird one then, no idea why you can only select a few players.

I would either look at an earlier save or save it under a different name, go on holiday for a day and see what you ASS MAN does in your absence. Holiday mode often solves these issues.

EDIT: Although you do seem to have some greyed out player names, if that is your issue, then ignore my previous post as I have no idea why they would not be selectable, normally clicking the drop down arrow works.

I would either look at an earlier save or save it under a different name, go on holiday for a day and see what you ASS MAN does in your absence. Holiday mode often solves these issues.

Yeah, thanks anyway, damn this sucks. Whats annoying is with the changes just made, i have some crappy reserve keeper auto picked, hes 16, will never get in the first team, yet it wont let me swap his for a reserve HG trained by the club player.

Bah!

Congratulations on getting Rovers into the Euro cup so quickly anyway.

Ahh, i finally figured it out. What i had to do was first of all deselect every player that i could, then add the 4 HG players, then suddenly every player was unlocked.

Archived