Recovering Deleted Game

Install Steam. Login to your account and you can re-download it. This time make a game backup from Steam menu and burn that backup into a DVD, so that you don't need to re-download it every time you format your PC.

obvious question, but are you using the same account you bought the game on, or did you just register again?

haha, yes i thought of that after no luck the first go round. i've logged in with both of my accounts

if you check your emails, you might have some mail from steam regarding purchasing the game, or any other type of mail. It might tell you what account it was for. It also gives you a reference number for your purcahse etc, you can use it when contacting steam help. By the way, help from steam takes days and days to even get just an automated response.

if you check your emails, you might have some mail from steam regarding purchasing the game, or any other type of mail. It might tell you what account it was for. It also gives you a reference number for your purcahse etc, you can use it when contacting steam help. By the way, help from steam takes days and days to even get just an automated response.

I looked, no saved emails. Doesnt matter, I only have two accounts, one for FM2009 and one for FM 2010 and I've tried both.

I feared this very thing happening when I reformatted everything.

Why would SI Games partner with someone with such horrible support? Multiple day waits for even basic automated replies?

Boolsheet I say. It pains me to think I'll have to go back to FM2009 or re-purchase over this.

Archived