Players worried by lack of harmony

Advice needed:

I keep getting items in my inbox reading 'Player X worried by lack of harmony'.

This happens every 2/3 days with different players.

I check my team talk feedback and my ass. man says that morale could not be any higher within the players and they have a strong understanding.

I am currently managing Ajax, I took over in the october with the team in 8th place, we are still in 8th now (Feb 1st). Did have lots of players concerned that we are not topping the table in Oct/Nov, now it's lack of harmony and some of them have confidence in me! (How dare they!)

I keep asking one of my players to hold a team meeting that clears the air for a couple of days then the lack of harmony messages start again.

I know the simple answer is to win matches to make the players happy, but is there anything else I could do?

I have asked 1 player to reccomend a player to sign, this made him happy for a week and also offered a new contract to a player, but he wasn't interested in it.

Advice needed:

I keep getting items in my inbox reading 'Player X worried by lack of harmony'.

This happens every 2/3 days with different players.

I check my team talk feedback and my ass. man says that morale could not be any higher within the players and they have a strong understanding.

I am currently managing Ajax, I took over in the october with the team in 8th place, we are still in 8th now (Feb 1st). Did have lots of players concerned that we are not topping the table in Oct/Nov, now it's lack of harmony and some of them have confidence in me! (How dare they!)

I keep asking one of my players to hold a team meeting that clears the air for a couple of days then the lack of harmony messages start again.

I know the simple answer is to win matches to make the players happy, but is there anything else I could do?

I have asked 1 player to reccomend a player to sign, this made him happy for a week and also offered a new contract to a player, but he wasn't interested in it.

I believe that's the problem. Do you have a lot of players with slight concerns or major concerns about the club underachieving? Considering Ajax are supposed to be in the top three, I would imagine so. When you have so many conerened players, it doesn't matter how high morale is; the harmony of the team will always be disrupted.

Best solution is to keep winning and get back to a position Ajax are supposed to be in.

Yes, I do have lots of players with slight concerns we are not topping the table.

At least my board and fans are quite happy though.

I remember that some of the players lost confidence in me when I singled out a oppo player as being a danger man. I knew he was not the best player for the oppo but he was decent and had low concentraction.

Archived