Seasons you wish you could just erase...

So although I have been very happy with my success at Tottenham winning the League 3 times, and won a few cups, I had never done a huge 'treble' in a season and won the league, FA Cup and Champions League. Enter the 2015/2016

25 games into the season I had won the league Cup, was still in the FA Cup and CL, and was 10 points ahead of second placed Arsenal in the league.

31 games into the season and I was in the Semi's of the CL, in FA Cup final, but now only 1 point ahead of second placed Arsenal.

At the end of the season I had fallen to second by 6 points behind Arsenal, lost the home leg of the CL Semi against Stuttgart 3-1 after winning the away leg 2-0 and lost the FA Cup final to Chelsea.

:thdn::thdn::thdn:

Ha! Cheers guys.

Got Sergio Aguero for 36 mil and Jordan Spence from At. Madrid for 14 mil to sure up both defence and attack, and with a steller midfield I should hopefully get my revenge next season.

Sorry off topic but...Jordan Spence for 14 Million.. Atletico Madrid!

I got him at Heart for about 2M a year ago, and keep knocking back 3 and 4 million now! 2013.

What year are you in?..

happend to me something like this won the league cup and prem but lost fa cup final then champs league final to was to tempting to reload it seem as in both games i last 1-0 and both goals were screamers and my team couldnt score but just got on with it

Sorry off topic but...Jordan Spence for 14 Million.. Atletico Madrid!

I got him at Heart for about 2M a year ago, and keep knocking back 3 and 4 million now! 2013.

What year are you in?..

2016. Best English defender at this time, and is same as Corluka and Sakho for a defender. He's really good.

Atletico Madrid bought him in 2014 for 11 mil.

Archived