Pretty big bug on iphone

okay so in a preseason match i had my goalie sent off (he was a greyed out player if that makes a difference) rather then letting me make a subsitution, or even move an outfield player into goal, let alone do it automatically, the oppostion took their penalty, WHEN I DIDNT HAVE ANYONE IN GOAL. I couldnt help but laugh at my misfortune, and as soon as the penalty was taken it went to the tactics screen automatically but really this needs to be done before the penalty is taken. thanks :)

I noticed something like this in a recent match but it wasn't a penalty and it was my DR that got sent off. However play continued without me being prompted to make a change and the tactics button was greyed out so I couldn't manually click it. After a min or two of game time it eventually went to the tactics screen.

• SI Staff

I'll look into this - its very possibly a 'visual only' bug (ie. within the match simulation I very much doubt this is the case, its just for some reason the person in goal isn't being rendered to the screen); but obviously until I track it down I can't know for sure.

Archived