HELP!!!! Germany - Thomas Muller

Can't find Thomas Muller on FM10? and the Germany squad is full of uknown players... WTF?!?

Anyone able to answer these questions? i like Muller as a player and would like to sign him. As for the Germany squad, there all shaded in grey and not one player that i recognize..

Help!!

Can't find Thomas Muller on FM10? and the Germany squad is full of uknown players... WTF?!?

Anyone able to answer these questions? i like Muller as a player and would like to sign him. As for the Germany squad, there all shaded in grey and not one player that i recognize..

Help!!

SI don't have the licence for German national team. Google is your friend in fixing this.

As for Muller, what size database do you have? Have you got German league in your set up?

No I Didn't...But Surely Muller Should Sgtill Be There? Podolski is.. Bastian Schweinstaiger is....

IIRC, Muller starts in Bayerns B or youth team and therefore may not be in there if you haven't got Germany or a massive db loaded.

Hmmm im sure he was on there on a differant save without selecting Germany... just not this Save.. my database is as big as it an be 'Large'

Unfortunately the players you get on each save can differ, he obviously just missed the cut on this one.

Archived