Throw-ins

I have just had a game in which there were 73 throw-ins. This seems to me to be a ridiculously high number, to be honest. I can't ever remember watching a real match where there was a throw-in every minute and a half or less! In general, I have the impression that the ball goes out too much.

Something for the people who do the ME to have a look at perhaps?

Honestly, throw-ins are the least of my worries in FM (just trying to build a successful career). IRL, when I ref U-8s or lower I'm pretty sure I see somewhere near that number of throw-ins, hahaha.

Really? Throw-ins for me are one of the worst aspects of the game. No defending, throwing the ball randomly to the opposition, sometimes not even throwing it in-bounds. If more people watched a full match once in a while you would be surprised how bad some aspects of the game are.

I do watch full matches a lot, so maybe that's why I notice it more than some people do. I checked on the next couple of matches I had and there were over 60 in each of them. I don't believe that these are realistic sorts of figures.

The fact that the game keeps stopping because the ball goes out so much and, as lonestar007 says, the fact that there is a lot of bad play associated with these throw-ins tends to spoil the matches to some extent as far as I'm concerned.

Archived