Passive offside?

Is passive offside in this version. Was looking ok in 09 but now its ridiculous. I'm having players called offside when they have no hope of interacting with the ball. Or has it actually been abolished in football without me hearing about it? Anyone seeing similar.

Thanks all.

Yes seen similar like a clear shot on goal and my striker who was offside is 10 meters away from the ball, the shot goes wide missing everything not even hitting the goalkeeper then suddenly the flag is up.

Next year maybe....

Not too long ago when, in the final third of the pitch, one of my players passed the ball towards the my winger, who was looking for a cross.

The winger came on a run from behind but the referee blew the whistle for an offside.......on my striker who was on the other side of the pitch.

It hasn't happened very often, but often enough that it gets quite annoying. Sometimes it makes me think that it's the 3D representation that isn't in sync with the match engine.

But that also leads me to think......if the representation isn't right, how i'm i supposed to analyse my players performance "accurately", if the 3D representation isn't correct?!

So in one way, passive offside is definitely there, but not in the right way when looking at these situations.

In the right manner, i'd like to believe it's there, but i'm not sure, to be honest.

Archived