PSP Editor Update

• SI Staff

Just to let those of you waiting for it know whats going on - unfortunately the editor didn't clear testing before we 'broke' for the xmas holidays.

Both myself and Olly (who's been doing the bulk of testing of it) did some work upon it while on holiday and its hopefully now completed and correct - however it is unlikely to publicly released until mid-January simply because it requires further 'proper' inhouse testing before its ready for public consumption (oh and I don't have the 'formal' installer tools on my laptop ... without which you'd have to copy each and every file into place by hand icon_wink.gif ).

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused,

Marc

• SI Staff

Just to let those of you waiting for it know whats going on - unfortunately the editor didn't clear testing before we 'broke' for the xmas holidays.

Both myself and Olly (who's been doing the bulk of testing of it) did some work upon it while on holiday and its hopefully now completed and correct - however it is unlikely to publicly released until mid-January simply because it requires further 'proper' inhouse testing before its ready for public consumption (oh and I don't have the 'formal' installer tools on my laptop ... without which you'd have to copy each and every file into place by hand icon_wink.gif ).

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused,

Marc

Archived