Marc please read this!

I have come across a bug that I have never heard about in the game. I hadn't played FMH in a while so for fun I loaded Belgium only and decided to be the Belgium manager. Once it had finally loaded up, it had said that I was manager of Peterborugh (sp?) even tho I didn't load England. I then went to my manager profile to see if I could resign from Peterborugh (sp?). I couldn't. I then went out of the game deleted that save, went back on loaded Belgium only and once again I was Peterborugh (sp?) manager.

I am currently on 6.20 firmware and using the latest update which was from TFW.

The save file (slot 03) http://www.filefront.com/15982945/Belgium%20error.rar

• SI Staff

Before we look into it - is there anything important we might need to know about your setup ? (ie. what firmware are you using, is it a 'cracked' setup, are you using a db update etc.?).

• SI Staff
It says in the first post, 6.2 firmware and a db update. ;)

Ok should read more closely - although that doesn't indicate if its a legit or cracked firmware verison etc.

(I also need an exact match to the db update so we can test using it if possible - if you could email the db update to me that'd be fantastic (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - if you are using a cracked setup and don't want to get into forum trouble feel free to email info to me about it)

• SI Staff

By the sounds of it - it seems to have been caused by a problem with a third-party database update; to rectify it please uninstall that update and all should return to some semblance of sanity ...

Archived