DS version in the future?

One thing possibly for the future, but is there any chance of FMH on the DS? Thing is, ever since I got the DS I felt an FM game would be perfectly suited to a dual screen mode. i.e a match presentation thing on one screen with tactics/live table etc, on the other. Tactics could be easier to do, it'd be sort of like a mouse, or even selection of continue etc could be done with a touch of a pen, it could make the presentation more similar to the PC version. i.e the normal news and stuff on one screen, with some hotlink type boxes on the touch screen.

Is this at all possible or likely? Would the DS be able to run it?

One thing possibly for the future, but is there any chance of FMH on the DS? Thing is, ever since I got the DS I felt an FM game would be perfectly suited to a dual screen mode. i.e a match presentation thing on one screen with tactics/live table etc, on the other. Tactics could be easier to do, it'd be sort of like a mouse, or even selection of continue etc could be done with a touch of a pen, it could make the presentation more similar to the PC version. i.e the normal news and stuff on one screen, with some hotlink type boxes on the touch screen.

Is this at all possible or likely? Would the DS be able to run it?

It's been discussed many times. FM is a real number cruncher and that's not the DS's strong point. I think SI will wait for the next Nintendo handheld.

Having said that the DS is surely capable for a game similar to the java football managment game versions for lower spec mobile phones but you could only really charge a fiver.

Archived