Receiving bids: How to reject monthly payment bids?

I have been receiving bids for my transfer-listed player after i offered him to interested clubs for 4.5 million.

7 clubs have put in a bid, if which only one bidder who is willing to pay the whole fee directly upfront and 6 others who offer monthly payment plans + additional clauses.

In the motivation window, it is not possible to automatically reject monthly payment bids.

Because of financial reasons regarding the transfer budget, I do not want to sell my player and receive my money over 48 months or so. From the money i recoup from selling a player, i want to directly spend it on a new player.

So now i have to manually go through every bid and reject them, which is pretty time-consuming. Especially when you consider it is possible to reject lower bids easily by ticking a box

Another issue that occurs quite often is that when i transfer list a player, the only bidders want to loan him, while i specifically only mentioned i wanted to sell him.

Does anyone know how to solve these problems?

Very good point actually. There really should be an option to request cash only when you offer to clubs. I don't think it should be implemented in any other circumstances (e.g. a club coming in with a mega offer out of the blue that's spread over installments would still be good!) - but when you offer a player out... yeah, makes perfect sense to me to request the cash up front.

Archived