Quick question

I can only use my phone for Internet at the moment and it's slow going sifting through threads and forums so I'd like a quick answer to something.

Memory crashes! Is there a solution yet? I stopped playing my very enjoyable pre patch 3 game and started again in hope they were sorted but alas it happened very quickly in the season despite me following advice and drasticly reducing the amount of leagues etc.

Is there anything that can be done?

Also, I don't seem to remember getting any crashes pre patch 2. So if I un install and play patch free, what were the worst issues with the game originally? Was it playable?

Silly questions I know but if someone could indulge me it would be much appreciated thanks.

Don't know about the memory crashes, but there were crash dump problems when playing the game unpatched. I think the biggest bug when unpatched was being unable to accept any international job when ingame which, if you want to manage internationally, is a pretty big blow.

Don't know about the memory crashes, but there were crash dump problems when playing the game unpatched. I think the biggest bug when unpatched was being unable to accept any international job when ingame which, if you want to manage internationally, is a pretty big blow.

oh right, I first started playing the game after the first patch and I didn't get any probs with that as far as I remember. Maybe I'll go back to that patch.

Doesn't everyone get the memory crash problem?

oh right, I first started playing the game after the first patch and I didn't get any probs with that as far as I remember. Maybe I'll go back to that patch.

Doesn't everyone get the memory crash problem?

No, I've never had the memory crash/crash dump problem. It's your computer. ;)

Archived