And they're off! Wait.......

Ok one thing thats annoying me since 10.3. Match day on 10.2 I'd do my teamtalk, OI, fiddle with tactics and then click confirm changes, it would take me to the classic view with all the menus for different views in place. I would then go to tv view (2d classic) and set one or two 'shouts' then hit 'play'. Since 10.3 if I click confirm, it takes me to the page with the only option being to look at the match analysis or line ups. No chance to go to tv view and put my shouts on. As soon as i hit play, the game starts and it goes into tv view, but this still means a delay on my shouts. Am I being a numpty or has the patch caused this annoyance?

Nah, I get the same. I used to set a few shouts too before matchstart, but can't do that anymore. It's the patch that caused this, dunno why. I'd call it a minor nuisance though. Not a biggie, but kinda annoying, I agree.

Nah, I get the same. I used to set a few shouts too before matchstart, but can't do that anymore. It's the patch that caused this, dunno why. I'd call it a minor nuisance though. Not a biggie, but kinda annoying, I agree.

Glad its not just me. Its no gamebreaker, but definitely a nagging nuisance.

Archived