how can I make strong my striker's weaker foot ?

I've just bought a 15 years old promising striker with preferred foot right only. It seems he will be a good poacher. as you can see in title, what should I do to make it stronger.

In fact, on FM 2006, Freddy Adu was right-footed and , while I was playing him on left wing, he enforced his left foot quitely. Do you guys thnik that if I set him as new position AML he would be either footed ?

As far as I know, the only thing that will improve a weaker foot is playing a player on the opposite flank. So for a right-footed player you would play him on the left. But, I believe the increase is very slow and gradual. I don't think you could get a player who was solely right-footed to become either-footed.

I'm also not sure whether simply training the player for the position is enough; I think you have to play him there as well.

in real life, I know some players and even some of my friends (plays youth teams of some low clubs) that are training to improve their weaker foots.. In that case, we should expect from SI this function. I think they can put a player interaction or training method to improve weaker foots. It would be essential especially for young players, anyway I don't think a over 23 years old player can do that.

Archived