Viewing Players Stats For Other Leagues

Hi all,

First of all I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere but I done a google search and couldn't find anything.

What I want to know is how can I look at player stats for other leagues.

For example, if I start a game in the Scottish League with all other leagues "viewable" I would like to go in and check top scorers, most man of the match, most assists stats for the other leagues but I don't seem to be able to do this.

Has anyone else encountered this? Can I fix this?

Cheers

Scott

I think the best stats you can get are available by going to the league table of the whatever division you're interested in and selecting the 'Stats' tab. You can then pick Team stats, player stats, Referee stats or injury table for the league to get a summary and then use the 'Views' pull down menu to get more detail.

Is that what you're after?

StatHelp.jpg

I think the best stats you can get are available by going to the league table of the whatever division you're interested in and selecting the 'Stats' tab. You can then pick Team stats, player stats, Referee stats or injury table for the league to get a summary and then use the 'Views' pull down menu to get more detail.

Is that what you're after?

StatHelp.jpg

Cheers mate.

When I do this for my league its fine. However, when I try to do this for any other league the option for "player stats" is not there. Only Team Stats and Referee Stats. Am at work just now so can't check but am sure Injury Table is also there but defo not Player Stats and thats the one I want.

• Administrators

Is this only for leagues you have set to 'view only'?

Do you have any other leagues loaded which are 'full' - can you see the player stats on these? Let me know, thanks.

Archived