database decrease?

when starting a new game it seems that i can play less leagues than before before reaching the maximum recommended players in database (75000).

before the patch i could play up to 10 leagues, while now i can only play 5.

could someone tell me please what happened?

oh and i dont have any custom databases loaded.

yes, i used this combination (10 leagues) on 10.2 and it was about 75.000 players in the end, with all current international players on a medium database.

now i can only choose ENG prem league, SPA 1st league, ITA serie A, FRA 1st league and GER 3rd leagues to get to 75.000 players and WITHOUT loading international players on a SMALL database.

usually the game allows you to add that bit extra as that is just showing you according to the specs in your tower, what you can play that will be a decent speed. They tell me my reccomendation is 5 league, I play 7, all the main premier Leagues thoughout europe and the A-League in Australia on Large database. It reccomends me 5 leagues and medium database. Think 20% extra ...

boxed version.

additional info: when i tried loading up the custom database of the 10th english tier downloaded from here, it gave me an error message.

so i unticked it, so that i have no cumstom databases loaded

on 10.2 i had ENG (Blue square north/south), GER (regionalliga), SPA (liga adelante) , ITA (serie b), FRA (ligue 3), HOL (1st league), ARG (1st league), NZL (1st league), EGY (1st league), USA(MLS) and CHN (1st league)i think , to cover every continents competition.

then i had some viewable leagues like AUT, BRA and RUS first leagues as far as i remember.

and i chose medium database and all current international players from the world.

custom databases: NZL, EGY, GER

on 10.3 only ENG (championship), GER (3. liga), ITA (Seria A), SPA (1st League) and FRA (1st League) can be loaded until it reaches

75.000 players.

Medium database, no extra players loaded.

no custom databases.

right at the beginning, without having any league ticked and database on small it already says there are 66.000 players loaded up.

Archived