This..is..Spartaaaa! (almost)

Damn this was such an effort! Was on counter-defense-contain the whole game due to the shittiest things always happening when it counts :D In the end there was a second casualty again and had to play 4-4-0 but we managed and the World Cup glory is ours!

The News:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ivejvm.png

End:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2jd416t.png

Stats:

http://i50.tinypic.com/ng3szn.png

Everything started pretty good, we scored then in the 29th minute red card for seemingly innocent foul :# a very quick counter attack resulted in Paloschi doubling but from then on.. oh boy ;( an-all scale massive assault by the germans we were defending like crazy and the stats tell all the story, look at blocked shots and all. To top it in the very end when you know the clock gives you the "pleasure" to see the last 4-5 minutes (extra+extra time) a 2nd red card occured and I played with no strikers at all and contain all the way. But we did it, a real Spartan effort! :D

Note: that's an unlocked Germany there. One has to wonder though whats up with all the turkish names there? I know they have some but it's more of a exception than a rule and yet their numbers are increasing.

In RL and in the game there are a ton of Turkish-German players (especially good youth coming through). The Turks can easily get into any Euro country because they are in the EU. Put it this way Turkey is to Europe/Germany/,etc. what Mexico is to the US. Except legally.

But I have noticed there is a huge tendency in this game in major finals or major major matches for players to get red carded especially in international tourneys. Was managing Ivory Coast and twice in two international tournaments Kolo Toure was red carded in the same match, third place of 2010 and 2014 World Cup I believe. One could say it was just him, but I had other players too in different saves with different nations.

Again FM10 most bugged FM yet.

Btw should it say this is ROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :p

And really in China? Come on. China is so unrealistc, did nothing for football and clearly don't have enough stadiums across the whole country that would meet the standers for a World Cup. Although it can host big tournaments, it just doesn't deserve it for the World Cup. Or does it? South Africa got it.

The red card thing was weird because the fouls were innocent looking, I was 100% expecting to see yellow but the reds were a shocker. In a match that started as an easy domination the card made me stand on the edge of my seat the whole time :X

I guess this bug works in International tournaments only I never got a red-card or saw opposition get red card in a club final match of any sort.

Hehe agree on the Rome part, it was just such a struggle that reminded me of 300 :D

China - weird choice and I played only on 2 or 3 different stadiums the whole time? :D

In RL and in the game there are a ton of Turkish-German players (especially good youth coming through). The Turks can easily get into any Euro country because they are in the EU. Put it this way Turkey is to Europe/Germany/,etc. what Mexico is to the US. Except legally.

But I have noticed there is a huge tendency in this game in major finals or major major matches for players to get red carded especially in international tourneys. Was managing Ivory Coast and twice in two international tournaments Kolo Toure was red carded in the same match, third place of 2010 and 2014 World Cup I believe. One could say it was just him, but I had other players too in different saves with different nations.

Again FM10 most bugged FM yet.

Btw should it say this is ROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :p

And really in China? Come on. China is so unrealistc, did nothing for football and clearly don't have enough stadiums across the whole country that would meet the standers for a World Cup. Although it can host big tournaments, it just doesn't deserve it for the World Cup. Or does it? South Africa got it.

They are not in the EU. They might want to be, but they're not members. I think the massive amounts of turkish youngster in Germany, is the result of Germany inviting turkish guest workers to come work in Germany in the 1970's. Might be overrated in the game though.

Archived