addictiveness rating

How many days/weeks is that :p and was it on the 100 year one? can imagine that took a few days simulating at least :p or maybe you have a beast of a PC ;)

I have a crap PC. I used my backup one for the holidaying thing though. Still, it took about a month. :eek:

But the "my life" one was for about 25 days. :cool:

Guest roberto922

I think I should include Football Manager on my CV, that's on 14 days, though at least 4 days of that is from when I've fallen asleep playing and woken up 8 hours later with my laptop flipped over on the floor :D

I think I should include Football Manager on my CV, that's on 14 days, though at least 4 days of that is from when I've fallen asleep playing and woken up 8 hours later with my laptop flipped over on the floor :D

haha nice yeah, have also forgot to close FM on previous saves and gotten game time that way!

and holidaying for a month Vic? dammmmmn lol thats impressive and probably expensive on the old electrics haha currently only on takeaway pizza on my 2017 Reading game

haha nice yeah, have also forgot to close FM on previous saves and gotten game time that way!

and holidaying for a month Vic? dammmmmn lol thats impressive and probably expensive on the old electrics haha currently only on takeaway pizza on my 2017 Reading game

I just left the computer running, coming back at intervals to see where it was. It probably would have been a little quicker (not much) on my real PC, but I was playing my proper saves on that one.

It was actually quite annoying how long it took. :mad:

Archived