Idea: Assman to use your tactics for friendlies

I usually set my assistant manager to control my pre-season friendlies.

But the thing is I'm fairly sure he uses his own tactics/formation in those games?

How about an option where you can tell your assman to use your tactics for the friendly games. It would be very useful for me anyway for my players to adapt to the tactics/formation in pre season.

I know you can do this when going on holiday but what about pre-season?

Assistant always plays the tactic which is set by the player. Formation is the same at least.

The real aim of this pre-season frendlies in my opinion is just to make your players get used to your tactics.

i have noticed that the match starts with it looking like you assman is using your tactics, but if i look at the subs he uses it becomes obvious to me that he changes tactics very early on. for example, i play 433/451, u know, with the attacking wingers and just the 1 central striker, but after 5-10 mins my bumb assman has brought on a 2nd striker in place of a cm, and gone to a 442 formation. the only time i have had a assman not do that was when i had someone who's preferred formation was the same as mine.

its due to this that i go on holiday just for the day on most of my friendlies. and select the 'use current tactics' option, its the only way to be sure the assman does what he is told.

Archived