Nobody Wants To Work With Me!

So, here's the dilemma

After a tycoon bought out Palace I jumped ship from the SS Titanic Middlesbrough and joined the Palace revolution with a massive transfer budget, new training and youth facilities ongoing and a ground improvement promised and the aim of securing promotion.

Now Palace were hovering around 9th and in administration when the new owner came in and sacked Neil Warnock who was obviously having a good season. When I looked before taking the job the coaching and scouting situation was light, obviously having been cut back. There were only 5 coaches, a physio and 2 scouts. And ALL of them followed Warnock out of the club!

I immediately went trawling to my old club for my trusted team but no-one was interested, I then looked at national and even regional staff and again, no-one was interested, I even offered Bryan Klug £9,000 a week to be my assistant. My reputation was Continental.

Being slightly worried at having no staff I stuck a few adverts up and NO-ONE APPLIED for ANY of the positions!

We're getting close to the start of the season and I'm tempted to bring in unproven coaches just to have someone in there at the start of the season

Can anyone explain why I can't get anyone despite offering generous over the odds payments and a great squad with promotion hopes?!

Staff search for good coaches there will be plenty with good enough stats don't worry they may be unproven but that's irrelevant really.

Staff search for a assistant manager first and get one as you will need this to filter for the other staff. Once you have a half decent assistant manager you can just search for a better one.

Archived