Accuracy of Scouts Report

Hi,

Presuming I have a scout with 20/20 in Judging Player Ability/Potential, then how accurate are his reports when it comes to judging a player's potential?

For example, if he reports a player as having the potential to be a good Championship player can I rule out the possibility of him ever having the ability to be a good Premiership player?

Thanks

It really comes down to the players stats, I have a few players that aren't rated very high by my scouts/coaches yet they still play really well and influence the game.

Use them as a guideline, then make your own assessment. I have had players that have been highly recommended by my scouts turn out to be pretty poor.

Pretty sure reports are only influenced by their judging abilities. I could be mistaken, but I believe if the scout actually watches games that the players play in, they will pick up on some of their hidden attributes. Otherwise, they will just give you a general report that will be based on visible stats, becoming basically just a filter/file system rather than an innovative tool.

Again, could be wrong, but friend told me that.

Archived