My mate is managaing MY team

I'm in the middle of a network game, and we have me everton and two mates, i was host, but my connection to one of my mates was slow so we decided to have a neutral host. So i sent my mate the db and the save, but he is in control of my everton. so how does he relinquish control of everton without resigning or is ther no other option

many thanks

The host take over the other user too and then change user to the first one and take "go on holiday" and tick the "disconnect from this network client" box.

Then the host will only control the other user (his own, if I understood your post right) and the other person (you) can connect and take over the first user (which was yours since you created the game).

That is if I understood your post right.

The host take over the other user too and then change user to the first one and take "go on holiday" and tick the "disconnect from this network client" box.

Then the host will only control the other user (his own, if I understood your post right) and the other person (you) can connect and take over the first user (which was yours since you created the game).

That is if I understood your post right.

Cheers man, this is the thing that worked, with my keeping my fine manegerial history alive

But also thanks for the suggestions.

Unfortuantley we got to a match day and he was in charge so he couldnt go on holiday, i was 4-0 down after 30 misn, before telling him to haul heittinga off, and brought my new 1.4 millions signing and he grabbed a second half hatrick and a 4-4 draw with 2 mins in the 89th and 92nd minute :) ive been unbeaten since :)

Archived