Automatic past experience

There seems to be something wrong with automatic when you start unemployed though, so I would recommend Sunday League if you're starting without a club.

Apparently it works fine when you're starting at a club though.

Never knew about that. What is the problem with that?

Well, I've found that selecting 'Automatic' when starting unemployed was giving me a reputation far bigger than it used to.

For instance, when starting unemployed in England with all levels loaded and selecting 'Automatic', I was getting something like 'Regional' reputation. Whereas, on previous versions, I would have been 'Unproven'. Selecting 'Sunday League' is the only option now for those wanting to start unemployed at the bottom of the league structure.

'Automatic' appears to work as expected when starting at a club though instead of starting unemployed.

I'm not sure if it was an intentional change or a bug. I know that it has been reported as a bug but, as far as I know, nothing was done about it for 10.2.

Alright. Never thought about that at all. But when you mention it, it sounds familiar. I seem to get a "good" reputation very quickly without having to do much.

Guess we'll see if something changes with 10.3 then. Somehow i doubt it.

If i start a new game i'll probably change it to Sunday League reputation then.

Cheers :)

Thanks for the link.

That explains why i don't have to wait too long for being offered a position at a club then, when holidaying as unemployed.

On 09 (i guess it was working better there), it could take ages before i managed to be in charge of a club.

Archived