Crash dumps

Wood14

Right, so i've finished editing, and when i continue the game on FM 08, it says, "a serious error has been encountered and this application needs to close, the serious error is to do with 'crash dumps'

what is this, and why doesn't the game work?

Right, so i've finished editing, and when i continue the game on FM 08, it says, "a serious error has been encountered and this application needs to close, the serious error is to do with 'crash dumps'

what is this, and why doesn't the game work?

ive had the same problem and i dont know why either, would love to know aswell. All i think i know is theres some info or data overlap in the datebase, but i dont know for sure.

I edited the 8.0.2, not very much saved it, started new game and crash dumps, tried loading the database in the editor again and error, so all those hrs editing wasted.

As i say would love to know too.

It's a problem with the reserves on your League, I bet. You probably have a club on one of your divisions with no country set or something of the sort. It happened to me once. OR it could be a problem with some other competition that has its draw taking place on the second day.

A crash dump is a file that's created so programmers can analyse its contents and understand what caused the crash. It's not what's causing the crash.

the same hapened to me but before the season ends in the 17th of April as I was playing with legends database that I got from another dowmnloading site ,any help I want to continue the season as it was amazing to me

Archived