Football manager help plz !!1

Ok, so my laptop broke at the moment, so went bought a cheap lill one until i can afford a hi spec one, but the one i bought has not got a disc drive !!! is there any way i can get fm 2009 or 2010 onto this via any other way.. i do have a steam account if that helps... plz help im missing my football manager :(

you might be able to play through steam, if you installed the game with the steam option

yea i installed via steam, i shall try that, if not do you think if i put all the files on to a usb stick and transferred from pc to this laptop it could work that way ??

yea i installed via steam, i shall try that, if not do you think if i put all the files on to a usb stick and transferred from pc to this laptop it could work that way ??

i dont think that would work, if you've insalled by steam i think you have a good chace of it being able to work just login and you should be able to play fm

That would not work.

Playing through STEAM would though.

Archived