Should i keep going?

im still going on my stevenage game (17th season) but im beginning to get bored as i miss lower league football and i win trophies for fun because of my amazing squad and tactics. i got my son last year which made me play another season, but i think i wanna start a new game (the stevenage game has been my one and only game this year)

should i keep going or take a break and start a new one?

i think a few years LLM and i might continue

i just thought of a challenge that i wont complete lol

a different team every year, 5 years in the conference, 5 in league 2, 5 in league 1, 5 in the championship, 5 in the prem then take a conference team to the prem, or a League 2 team winning the champs league to finish it.

Very erm, modest!

It sounds as if you have already achieved everything which leaves little to motivate yourself I would imagine, perhaps trying to emulate your success on the PC version would be a good challenge for you as I have found it a significant step up in terms of difficulty compared to Handheld.

Very erm, modest!

It sounds as if you have already achieved everything which leaves little to motivate yourself I would imagine, perhaps trying to emulate your success on the PC version would be a good challenge for you as I have found it a significant step up in terms of difficulty compared to Handheld.

i only speak the truth ;) lol

erm im stopping myself getting the pc version until summer because i wanna focus on my A levels and FM is time consuming lol

iv started a chester city game and wanna try and win the league first time of asking which means making up 25 points, so ill see how that goes

i only speak the truth ;) lol

erm im stopping myself getting the pc version until summer because i wanna focus on my A levels and FM is time consuming lol

iv started a chester city game and wanna try and win the league first time of asking which means making up 25 points, so ill see how that goes

Ah I see, I had the same problem last year!

I tend to drift off the PC version as it takes too long to get through games and It's become too in depth for my liking. Handheld is much quicker and more user friendly in my opinion, it has it flaws but its come on massively in the last two versions!

right i ended up winning the league with Chester City first time of asking by 4 points (aswell as the conference league cup and the FA trophy)

my stats

played 65

won 58

drew 6

lost 1 (man utd in the fa cup 2-0)

scored 200 - 3.08 p/m

conceded 35 - 0.54 p/m

league titles 1

cup titles 2

players brought 29 - 500k

players sold 20 - 550k

manger rank 1st

manager points 488

can anyone suggest a very challenging team to keep me interested?

i was thinking about trying brazil out unless someone gives me a better idea :)

im going go to a newly promoted team until i decide

Just started the Chester challenge. Getting ready to start the 09-10 season after winning one and losing two in the preseason. Have sold (4) players for a good return now need to pick up some players before the season starts to build up my understrength side.

Archived