Charlton - Marc can you help ?

Marc I am trying to restore Charlton to the premiership.. and Push on.

However you have seen the way I play and my comments on lost money each season and im worried.

Since im hovering just below a play off place this season... im happy to sell and rebuild.

I have bought 1 player for 5K and sold him 2 Million.

I have got 1 free signing and sold him for 2 Million.

I have a good dc/dmc and sold for 1.5 Million.

Since I accept im not going up this season... This 6-7 Million I have is nice... in fact very nice, but how much of this will I have next season ? If not all, then I need to stop selling players for free. I dont know where to stop..... since I dont know the money cap.

Help please, next season could be good!

John.

When did you sell the players? When you get money for players you have to use it on new ones right away. I only ever sell players right at the beginning of the season. That way I can use whatever budget I get out of it right away and make sure I spend every last penny of it on players. You'll probably get like a 300k budget next season.

When did you sell the players? When you get money for players you have to use it on new ones right away. I only ever sell players right at the beginning of the season. That way I can use whatever budget I get out of it right away and make sure I spend every last penny of it on players. You'll probably get like a 300k budget next season.

I sold some pre season and some in Jan window.. yes i have seen the way the game works Bulldog, and that your meant to stupidly spend the money right away.

I have signed some youths and have about 5 million left. im Worried next season.. that wont equate to 1 million, if so my last two or three sells for good players are wasted.. there sold as free's.

I know I keep getting told off for playing the game this way.... but its just my way...

I am hoping if I leave 5 Million in, ill have 5 Million to spend next season.

John.

no way will you get the 5 million ive sold over 150 million in players one season and only got 50 million the next

Yeah as you may have seen from my previous posts, it gets to a point where you may as well let them go for free.. rather than sell them, but I was hoping a small amount like 5 Mill would carry over. if not why sell ? Ill check my save games. Maybe I wont sell.. It seems unless you want to buy at overpriced values.... selling is the worst idea.

But ill get told off for mentioning this.

John.

Yeah as you may have seen from my previous posts, it gets to a point where you may as well let them go for free.. rather than sell them, but I was hoping a small amount like 5 Mill would carry over. if not why sell ? Ill check my save games. Maybe I wont sell.. It seems unless you want to buy at overpriced values.... selling is the worst idea.

But ill get told off for mentioning this.

John.

tbh you should sell early and spend each budget your given yearly this way you get the most outta your money

or

correct your budget using sugar daddy if you want to counter balance the glitch

Archived