Seperation of FM09, FM10 and all future editions

Appologies in advance if this is a) in the wrong place, and b) complete nonsense.

I was wondering if it is possible to have seperate folders for each edition of FM. e.g. FM07, FM08, FM09 etc.

Ideally have this as a seperate folder or at least have it as a search criteria in advanced searches.

If this is already possible or completely impracticle, sorry, but i'm not to sharp when it comes to using Forums.

I'm currently still playing FM09 and find it time consuming and difficult using the forum since the release of FM10. I had the same problem years ago when playing FM08 and 2009 came out.

It seems ideal to me that on the page where you select which section of the forum you want to go to (tactics and training, good players, general discusion etc) that you could first select which version of the game you are playing then go in to these folders after.

Hello guys, thanks for your feedback.

I would say more seperate folders than a seperate forum but that may just be me using the wrong terminology.

I will probably get FM10 eventually, but still very engrossed in my game for 2009. Got players i want to see develop and like where i have got myself to. Might be that i skip 2010 and go straight to 2011 when it is released. Hope i don't miss too much.

Think the problem would still arise even if i had the latest game. When 2009 was new i was still searching for posts and getting things that related to 2008 and 2007. Just makes sense to me that you would have a choice of game, then a choice of topic. Think i saw something like that on another forum somewhere, may have even been one of the other FM Fansites. Whatever it was it made it so much easier to nvaigate.

Archived