swaping position

I am playing Man Utd and whenever I play Rooney and Carrick together they always choose to swap positions in the match. I have set it none both in tactics when not in a match and it says none pre match tactics but as soon as the match starts they swap positions and I have to swap them back. They don't actually swap positions but carrick comes up under the player instructions swap position with. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am playing Man Utd and whenever I play Rooney and Carrick together they always choose to swap positions in the match. I have set it none both in tactics when not in a match and it says none pre match tactics but as soon as the match starts they swap positions and I have to swap them back. They don't actually swap positions but carrick comes up under the player instructions swap position with. Does anyone know how to fix this?

i know what you mean this has sometimes happened to me. possible means of problem

you were playing a 4-4-2 and you had the two strikers to swap positions. then you changed it to 4-5-1 with carrick comming on for you 2nd striker and althought it doesnt say it in the tactics screnn roony will think that he is to swap with carrick. if its not that i duno

i thinks its a bug but what do i know

Swapping is a little (dare I say?) buggy. Have you checked the setup for both players because the "swap command" changes between the two. Phew! Best described with an example: You set player X to swap with Y (who got no specific instructions but will swap with X nonetheless). Once the match is under way, however, the swap command has moved to player Y, leaving X without instructions (but he will still be swapping with Y). It's counterintuitive like nobody's business.

Archived