highest scoring game

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

I have just beaten Andorra 8-0 with England but I can't take a picture of it... any suggestions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was away from home too... if I could get a screenshot... icon_cool.gif

Do you have a webcam or mobile phone which you could take a picture of and then hook up to the PC. Otherwise, depending on your PSP Firmware Version, you could 'hack' your PSP and get thi8ngs like a built in camera etc. But im not knowledgabl;e on that so you would have to search on Google.

10-0 against birmigham is my record. belive it or dont if u wish i havent the time to set up a camera. i cant see the point in lying about it tho. i did as liverpool using jambo daves tactic whihc i would highly recomend. i had fantastc team aswellw which regularly won in excess of 5-0

the highest score i have had was on the pc version of fm (the 1st one since the cm split). My reserve team won 13-1 with defoe scoring 9 goals. highest in a handheld game was 8-1 with my team made up from mainly crazy regens. When managing a poor team you need to hold tight for the first couple of years to then snap up amazing regens for free or on the cheap...currently playing as notts forest and leading premiership after 4 years after spending only 17 mill and selling 44 mill worth of players lol. Realistic...I think not icon_razz.gif

Archived