Maximum Number Of Coaches FAIL

"The xxx board have cancelled the transfer of xxx as they feel the club doesn't need another coach"

My goalkeeping coach was nearing the end of his contract and I had lined up an ideal replacement for a lower wage. Anyway, I mutually terminated his contract for £0 as he only had days left and offered a deal to my new target. He accepted but the board refused. Now I have NO goalkeeping coach and I'd saved my game after his dismissal.

Disaster!

We're in an excellent financial position for a club of our size but have just spent £190k (of our £3m) to extend the stadium. The training and youth centres were upgraded several months beforehand also.

Is there any way at all round this or do I have to cheat with one of those editing progs? I can't have no goalkeeping coach, I'd rather go to another club.

I cracked it! Well, I think I have anyway. It did work.

As it was at the end of the season, the "reshuffle" when all the regens come through and new ambitions are put forward, I set my wage bill to as high as possible (at the detriment of my transfer budget) and offered to sign him again. :)

Archived