HELP! England job

I have just finished my third season with Man City and have been offered the England job. I have accepted the offer yet for some reason the game continues running with me as the City manager. I have tried resigning but this doesnt help. When I look at the 'jobs' section it just says 'applied' next to the England job.

Can anyone out there help me please?

I can resign from the City post but then it wont let me take the England job even when I accept the offer. I waited out a full season unemployed and was offered the job on several occasions, each time I accepted, but for some reason I can never take control of the national team.

thats weird because I often manage both club and country, the new patch will probs help

I have just finished my third season with Man City and have been offered the England job. I have accepted the offer yet for some reason the game continues running with me as the City manager. I have tried resigning but this doesnt help. When I look at the 'jobs' section it just says 'applied' next to the England job.

Can anyone out there help me please?

Archived