So basically i fear my home form is gona stop me winning the league (N)

Im basically Im in 1st season playin as manager of Man Utd and its sooooo frustrating because my away form is the best in my league by far. Ive only lost to Wolves and Arsenal (both by late goals 80+ minutes) and drew to Tottenham out of 17 Games.

MY HOME FORM READS: P17 W9 D7 L1. I draw too many home games! :| Its soo annoying. Im currently 2 points behind Liverpool With 4 games left and 3 out of them four games are against sides in the Top 6 including Arsenal on the last day who are also in the Title race.

Basically I'm screwed! LOL.

Do you think it has anything to do with the size of my pitch in relation of how I get my team to play?

ok, few things to consider, do you go attacking against lower sides and then struggle to break them down hence the draw? if so maybe a control style (you MUST be patient with it) will break them down more effectively? or a counter style, but bear in mind some teams will simply not come at you at old trafford either, so waiting for them to break may not work.

If you are struggling to break teams down at home, try going with a more direct style of play. If teams are coming and packing midfield and defending deep, short passing might not get through them (think arsenal!). A more direct style of play employing a target man might help get the ball up the field before they can organise defensively. Either that or a counter style, but I'm sure sure if teams will come at you (as llama rightly points out). There's always the old 'overload' at half time though if you're really irritated.

Hmmm, I usually play on control with 'More direct' in home games as 'attacking' although sometimes it works i lose alot of possession. and the system i play relies on possession. More often than not i waste alot of chances when im at home because i do create alot. New signings maybe, i dunno. Recently i'd jus payed chelsea, who on my game are struggling in a fight to get to CL in 7th, so obviously was favourite. Went 1-0 down though Frank Lampard's strike, got it back to 1-1 early in the second half and I wasted soo many chances including the ones where the text commentary goes 'How did he miss that?' 3 TIMES. 2 of them fell to Anderson. Typical that ¬_¬ LOL.

Archived