Major Editing Problems - Please help if you can.

Hi guys, I know its a major pain in the bum with people constantly asking about editing and I promise you I've tried my best to figure this out myself but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've managed to download the editor and have made my changes in it so that side is fine but I'm having a real hard time creating the folders. I've found the removable disk (k) which I understand to be the memory disk unless I'm wrong but how exactly do I create the folders? I went into the (k) drive and tried to open a new folder and it told be it couldn't find the file specified or something so I have absolutely know idea how I am supposed to create them. I really would appreciate any help or advice to get this sorted cos' the game looks amazing and I haven't really been able to play it yet.

Hi guys, I know its a major pain in the bum with people constantly asking about editing and I promise you I've tried my best to figure this out myself but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've managed to download the editor and have made my changes in it so that side is fine but I'm having a real hard time creating the folders. I've found the removable disk (k) which I understand to be the memory disk unless I'm wrong but how exactly do I create the folders? I went into the (k) drive and tried to open a new folder and it told be it couldn't find the file specified or something so I have absolutely know idea how I am supposed to create them. I really would appreciate any help or advice to get this sorted cos' the game looks amazing and I haven't really been able to play it yet.

You try to open a new folder or do you mean you try to create a new folder? If you try to open it an it isnt there then you cant so you have to make the folders first. On the place where you want to make the folder you need to right click then go down to "New" > Then on this dropdown bar click on folder at the top and then right click on this and then on that bar just before the bottom there should be a option saying "Rename" click on that and then type in the right name that you need.

If this still doesnt work, send a personal message to Marc and ask him for any help. Hope this helps you.

Yeah I'm trying to create the new folder from when I'm in the (kicon_smile.gif drive so it sounds like I'm trying to do the right thing but it just beeps at me and tells me "unable to create the folder 'new folder'. The system cannot find the file specified". I was expecting it to just easily allow me to create a folder cos' all my data is ready but I can't go any further until it lets me create these folders. Maybe I'll contact Marc like you said unless anyone has any other ideas?

Its ok now, I think I've figured out what the problem is. I've just tried the cable again into a different USB port at the back of my computer this time rather than at the front and it opened up straight away for me. I've been able to create the files I wanted for FMH and have just tested it out on the PSP and everything seems to be running smoothly. Its quite strange really that I can't use it in the other ports but at least its working in this one which is great. Thanks very much for your help guys, I really appreciate it.

Archived