Young Players

An issue i have with the game is concerning young players on Football Manager. Whenever i play a youngster he always does awfully, however when i see the computer playing a young player, they play just as well as first team players. Just wondered if anyone else thinks this or whether its just that my rating for working with youngsters is poor.

An issue i have with the game is concerning young players on Football Manager. Whenever i play a youngster he always does awfully, however when i see the computer playing a young player, they play just as well as first team players. Just wondered if anyone else thinks this or whether its just that my rating for working with youngsters is poor.

i think its probably just bad luck, i had some excellent seasons out of my youngsters, namely delfouneso, delph, cieran clarke all at villa, and jack wilshere too. at the end of the day u could load up 10 games with the same team and ud do differently every time, lucks got alot to do with it me thinks

My personal experience of playing the game for years is to keep playing them and they will get better and better and more use to your team. Also keep saying you have faith in them to raise and keep the morale high. If this does not work, the last resort is to send them on loan to a club where they will always play first team football which will let them discover first team football and they will be more use to it when they come back to your club.

Archived