Raise maximum wage?

Is there a way to get the board to increase the maximum wage allowed when trying to sign a "key player" ?

My team has plenty of money - only using about 50% of the wage budget, and the transfer budget is plenty. Tried moving the slider all the way over to increase the wage budget, but it seems not to increase the maximum wage.

I don't want to request "additional budget for wages" as we're not using the whole budget, just want to increase the maximum per player. Any ideas?

Is there a way to get the board to increase the maximum wage allowed when trying to sign a "key player" ?

My team has plenty of money - only using about 50% of the wage budget, and the transfer budget is plenty. Tried moving the slider all the way over to increase the wage budget, but it seems not to increase the maximum wage.

I don't want to request "additional budget for wages" as we're not using the whole budget, just want to increase the maximum per player. Any ideas?

Using the slider worked for me on my Hibs save when signing Vladimir Weiss, Febian Brandy and James Rodriquez.

Using the slider worked for me on my Hibs save when signing Vladimir Weiss, Febian Brandy and James Rodriquez.

drop sliders to max wage, wait couple of days and it should increase, but its not for everyone.. i just love when im trying to sign ass man, for one i can offer 63k per week, for another just 29k... all those mini regulations are quite annoying.. when i been in club for so long, and achieved so much.. you would think, some asshole wouldnt overule manager that won everything last 3-4 seasons..

anyway dont expect some massive increase

Is there a way to get the board to increase the maximum wage allowed when trying to sign a "key player"?

You may want to offer your new player a much higher wage than the highest earner at your club. If this is the case, the board won't allow it, as they won't want one player earning significantly more than the others.

The workaround for this is to offer some of your high earners raises, and the maximum wage should go up.

Archived