Notes

thstevenote1.png

The use of the Notes feature is undoubtedly the single most under-rated feature on any of the football manager series of game. At the start of any game I play the very first thing I do before I even read my news is to set up my Notes so that I have a constant reminder of things I need to do/check throughout the season. I set up several notes to reoccur at Weekly,Monthly, 3 Monthly, 6 Monthly and Yearly points with another note set up to reoccur a month before each transfer window so that I can start to think about getting deals done ready for the 1st day of the window. In this short guide I hope to enlighten you on this very useful tool within your very game.

The Weekly Note

The first Note I set up will occur on the Friday of Every Week and will remind me to attend my staff meeting

Read the rest of the guide HERE

Nice from you to share this. Can be useful. I am reading it.

The first Note I set up will occur on the Friday of Every Week and will remind me to attend my staff meeting, These meetings are often forgotten but can be integral between success and failure at the club as they tell you a lot of information about your team from recommended training changes to maybe reassessing your Penalty taker.

I lol'd my balls :D, si you no note tell you to attend it, you will not when receiving the notification ? You look fun mate :)

Archived