Possible bug

Has anyone else had this problem where you try to offer a contract to a player, and they ask for say £2,100 per week and so you offer it to them, then they reject and ask for £6,000 then you offer and then they decide the £2,100 was sufficient and then you can finally renew their contract. Happened a couple of times during the FMH United Challenge

Has anyone else had this problem where you try to offer a contract to a player, and they ask for say £2,100 per week and so you offer it to them, then they reject and ask for £6,000 then you offer and then they decide the £2,100 was sufficient and then you can finally renew their contract. Happened a couple of times during the FMH United Challenge

• SI Staff

This sort of thing normally only happens if a player is expecting a bid from a rival club and thus potentially a more lucrative wage, if that falls through (or doesn't happen) then yes sometimes they will sometimes be more reasonable.

(but if you offered £6k then obviously they shouldn't request lower - can you clarify if that was the case pls)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

ive noticed that a few times when ive loaned a player out for 3 months they stop out on loan for the rest of the season.

Is this a bug marc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any Ideas Marc?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

(but if you offered £6k then obviously they shouldn't request lower - can you clarify if that was the case pls) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.

What happended was, as Manchester United, i bid on a player from League Two and he initially wanted £2,100 so i offered him that for his contract. Next, he decided he would reject, so i offered the required £6,000. however, he rejected again. I then saw he had changed his mind and was expecting a wage of £2,100 again.

Ive noticed that you cant sign any player that has decided to retire as they wont sign a contract as this would mean they would go past the end of the season of which they are to retire in. This has taken away the option of signing older players for smaller clubs and then convincing them to stay on for another season as this was the reason why i suggested this feature.

Is this a bug Marc or has it benn delibratley done like this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Ive noticed that you cant sign any player that has decided to retire as they wont sign a contract as this would mean they would go past the end of the season of which they are to retire in. This has taken away the option of signing older players for smaller clubs and then convincing them to stay on for another season as this was the reason why i suggested this feature.

Is this a bug Marc or has it been delibratley done like this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any reply Marc?

Archived