FM2010 Virtual Memory Low on MAC - HELP NEEDED..

Hi,

Recently, while initializing the game, an error popped up and state that virtual memory is low. i am using 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM with 2.16 Dual Core Intel Processor. This problem has never occur during the first two months when I played FM2010.

I have tried many methods such as re-installing the game and also upgrade to the latest patch of 10.2 but still, the message keeps popping up when i initialized the game.

Any solutions? Thanks!!

Hi,

Recently, while initializing the game, an error popped up and state that virtual memory is low. i am using 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM with 2.16 Dual Core Intel Processor. This problem has never occur during the first two months when I played FM2010.

I have tried many methods such as re-installing the game and also upgrade to the latest patch of 10.2 but still, the message keeps popping up when i initialized the game.

Any solutions? Thanks!!

This error has nothing to do with the game or its updates.

Obviously you lack RAM (4gig upgrade will do miracles to your computer), thus computer uses VM extensively. VM in this case is you hard drive, which is being used for processing launched apps. Make sure HDD is all right through DiskUtility, plus free as much space as possible (remove all the files/ apps that should have been removed a long time ago).

This should help.

Archived