Hasn't this issue been address with the latest 10.2.0 Patch?

• Administrators

It very much depends on what issue you're encountering - when does the game crash for you? How many leagues have you got running with what sized db? Have you used an FM Modifier? Have you used the editor? Have you added any custom facepacks/logos/skins etc? We need more information to identify the issue and figure out why the game is crashing. Thanks.

It very much depends on what issue you're encountering - when does the game crash for you? How many leagues have you got running with what sized db? Have you used an FM Modifier? Have you used the editor? Have you added any custom facepacks/logos/skins etc? We need more information to identify the issue and figure out why the game is crashing. Thanks.

It crashed after 1 season. Just after World Cup 2010 ends.

6 Nations, 14 Leagues, Large database, cause i see there is no difference in performance when i select small, medium or large, so i chose large.

I never use FM Modifier.

I use editor

Yes I did add graphics

• Administrators

There was an issue where the game sometimes crashed after a world cup which was fixed for 10.2 - I suggest installing the patch and seeing if your issue has been resolved.

What changes did you make with the editor?

There was an issue where the game sometimes crashed after a world cup which was fixed for 10.2 - I suggest installing the patch and seeing if your issue has been resolved.

What changes did you make with the editor?

That's the purpose of this thread. I updated it to 10.2.0 before I even dare to start playing again, because when it was 10.1.0 I experience this problem and don't dare to start a new game after reading about this problem. But it's still in 10.2.0/

I just change the language of a nation, deleted some staff of a club, and change the sugar daddy option.

I have a similar problem.

I run 6 countries with 14 leagues and large database. I have used Editor to carry out minor changes and I have not used a modifier.

The crash only started after downloading 10.2.0 patch.

No crashes using 10.1.1 patch.

The crash happens mainly when I am in a match (watched by TV view)

and I click for a Tactics change. The crash happens when the computer is changing from the TV view to the Team Tactics.

Only way to keep going is to save after every game or every time a game day has passed. At least you don't lose too much.

Archived