Premier League (england)

Hey guys i may of missed this little bit of info in the real world

But iv been playing FM10 with portsmouth(wanted a challenge with no money) lol

well i kept them up after a long hard season, but iv noticed in the new season i have to register 25 players? but didnt have to on the 1st?

Is this right? has the premiership rules changed?

Ive not heard of it happening lol but i could be wrong

If so is there anyway to change the rules? because i tend to want more than 25 to select from.

Thanks

Lee

reply to first - i didnt make two topics =S

And thanks all for replying, i figured it was correct and good to see english football adopting this rule, help our youth ;)

I had to check though as it just came out nowhere, i should keep up to date with the premiership rules lol.

yeah turned out i went over board and signed too many players for my save,and my under 21 players wherent the best to register but im started a new game with the update :)

Thanks all again

reply to first - i didnt make two topics =S

And thanks all for replying, i figured it was correct and good to see english football adopting this rule, help our youth ;)

I had to check though as it just came out nowhere, i should keep up to date with the premiership rules lol.

yeah turned out i went over board and signed too many players for my save,and my under 21 players wherent the best to register but im started a new game with the update :)

Thanks all again

Yes you did make two topics. Anyway whatever... Must have been deleted.

Archived