can someone please clarify?

I am playing my first season for Benfica. I recieved a message in my inbox saying that Ivory Coast needed a new manager because they had sacked there manager. When I went to the job posting and clicked on Ivory Coast to apply, there was no Apply button? 2 weeks later I recieved another message saying that they were looking for a U-21 manager, yet no apply button on the team screen, only the assign scout option? Why is this? I would like to manage an international team or a U-21 International team at the same time as my club Benfica, but it doesnt seem possible as It doesnt give me an option to apply. I am running the new patch, but started this game on 10.1.1

Yes for example I was under Ivory Coast, where it showed all the players and it only said, "assign club scout" yet the job is avaliable. As for U-21 could it be that all the players are greyed out? But for the senior team there were about 15 players, and a couple of them greyed out. Does that prevent me from managing??

You need to have enough players in these countries for managing... It means it must not have missing spots there is why it has grey players... Like they have no goalie or etc... There is why you must retain something extra. regular small or medium database will not give enough player for enogh reality :)

Archived