Managing in Russia?????

Kuban Krasnodar are a newly-promoted team at the point at which the game starts. They're an unfashionable team and it's a hard job keeping them up.

FC Krylia Sovetov are one of the better supported non-Moscow teams. They have a very passionate home and away following, but they haven't really had any success as such. "Krylia Sovetov" means "Soviet Wings". Andrei Kanchelskis ended his career there. If you manage them well, you could theoretically challenge for the title, but you'll never have the resources of the big Moscow clubs or Zenit.

I'm with Zenit.

It's good.Lot's of money to spend.

There can be no more than 6 foreigners (non russians) in the first team and also there must be 1 under 22 Russian in the match day squad (i.e the first 11 or bench).

Also Russian Citizenship is gained after 6 years in Russia.

I believe you even have to have at least five Russians on the pitch at any one time. This makes substitutions tricky!

I recommend this book for anyone interested in Russian football - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Football-Dynamo-Modern-Russia-Peoples/dp/0753515717/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261181904&sr=8-1

Archived