new patch

That depends on whether you installed with steam or not. If you installed with steam, then it will update automatically.

If not, then read the sticky at the top named Patch 10.2 and that should give you all the information you need. Hope that helps

If you installed on Steam - do nothing. Start the game and it will update.

If not, find your patch here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=176713 - and make sure you download the right one, ie don't download the digital one if you have a boxed version.

Wait for it to download, check if it has the extension .exe on it (manually add it if not) and double click. Follow directions and you're done.

can you please tell me what to do i have tried to copy the patch and then paste it into FM-CE but then that takes me into the game so i go and see if it has worked and it says it is still on version 10.0, so can you tell what to do or what i am doing wrong plz.:mad:

Answer the question. Did you get a box copy of the game or download it from Steam?

i have downloaded the box copy

You downloaded the box copy?!? I am unsure what you mean I am afraid. It only matters if you have registered the game with steam (as then the downloads will be automatic) or whether you have not (in which case you will have to download the patch from the links on the sticky which has been referred to in this thread.

As mentioned, if you have to manually download the patch yourself, it should download an exe file which you double click on, and then it will run the patch installer.

Hope that makes sense

Archived